'Life's a Wave....Catch it' - Workshop
Saltwater Creations provide a face to face, interactive, real life story-telling workshop, of the highs and lows we are challenged with in life (waves) and provides empowerment tools to support well-being to help get through these times.
In a surf themed workshop, the session provides a picture board of real life activity leaving the participants ready to challenge themselves. It shows the positives and opportunities that can come out of tough times, helping participants to remain positive and be the best they can be no matter what wave comes their way!
The workshop includes a mini surf demo and pebble painting!
Workshop content includes focus on; empowerment, volunteering and citizenship, well-being and physical activities.
- Build resilience, confidence and perseverance
- Provide empowerment tools for people to be the best they can and support physical and mental well-being
- Create unlimited beliefs
- Develop 'can do' attitudes
- Judge situations and individuals with empathy and understanding
- How to become empowered!
- Personal well-being
- Build confidence and communication skills
- Think and operate without limited beliefs
- Respect and support fellow students in the classroom
- Enhance ability as individuals to succeed and become empowered
- Adapt to, and accept change with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate inclusion and equality to colleagues
- Respond to others people's values and needs with an open mind
- Helping others
Please note: This workshop is based on a real life story of the unexpected death of a young person, and although presented with great sensitivity we are aware that some schools/organisations may wish to communicate this with the parents of the recipient’s pre- workshop participation/ or request for this to be left out of the workshop.
Who are the workshops for?
From age 5 yrs upwards .
The Saltwater Workshop is delivered at your establishment or online and is approximately 45 mins-1 hour long.
Is there a cost?
Saltwater Creations CIC works to identify funding partners to deliver the workshops free to young people and vulnerable people. The workshops are available to Corporates and profit making organisations for a small fee.
To book a Saltwater Workshop please contact us here.
To see testimonials from our schools workshops click here.
Supported by Osprey